Make Christmas special for residents of Brigstock and Stonebridge House, CR7
Help us to get 80 men, 80 women toiletries gift packs / vouchers and 40 children’s art and craft packs!
Hope you’re well and safe! Like previous years, we are trying to make it a little special for refugee families and residents at Brigstock and Stonebridge House. Here is what we did:
This year, we aim to get:
- 80 men, 80 women and 40 children gift packs
- £5 vouchers Tesco, Poundland, Costa
- Fund to buy pizza from Fireaway at 3pm 23rd and 24th Dec. Depend on funding, I hope we can get 20 pizza each day. Mario is always keen to support us and give us a huge discount but this year, we would love to be able to buy from him. He has done so much and support holiday school meal recently as well.
Due to the current situation, we accept online donations to minimise contact
£5 will help us to buy one gift pack
£7 will buy one Margarita pizza
Follow the Secure Donation Form on this page!
- Online donations will be collected by Antehc Productions - Chetna Kapacee our volunteer since 2018.
- Deadline to donate is 22nd December 2020. We will publish donation and spending details in January 2021.
- Paypal charges a transaction fee for every donation. Eg: 45p is taken off a £5 donation. Free Art will cover this cost.
Gift packs and vouchers donation:
Gift packs to be individually wrapped so they are easily identifiable and quarantined for 3 days in a small box before drop off
Please wrap in either clear cellophane or if in paper: blue for men and and pink / red for women
Toiletry items wanted: deodorant and moisturiser. Good quality shower gels and shampoo / conditioner
Toys to be new, wrapped and labelled for which age it is appropriate. For example: Boy / Girl, 2-3 years...
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for joining us and making it happen! Every year we made it bigger and better but 2020 has been a very challenging year for all of us. We all have our own problems but it doesn’t mean we can’t come together and help others.